Springbank Secondary College Basketball Academy offers a high-performance basketball program and pathways to further studies, career opportunities in the sporting industry.
The Academy builds on the former Pasadena Special Interest Basketball Program to create a high-performance basketball program and academy in collaboration with Flinders University, DfE, and Basketball SA.
Graduates of the Academy are prepared for further study or employment in the sport and recreation industry with relevant experience and qualifications.
• Access to specialist training and coaching
• fitness and performance monitoring and development
• Sports science
• Strength & conditioning
• Physical Testing (multiple athletes over extended period)
• Player Management Program
• Screening Program
• Research and Data analysis
• Massage & recovery
And the development of
• Competition management
• Coaching & officiating apps
• Player management apps
• Data input, evaluation & reporting
• Online resource development
Creating a high-performance basketball program and academy in collaboration with Flinders University, DfE, and Basketball SA